Top apps and websites to help you crack your NCEA exams
We’ve compiled a list of the top free Apps and websites to help you nail your 2017 NCEA exams
Study and learning
Study wherever and whenever with these handy tools:
- GoConqr - is a personal learning environment that allows students to create, discover and share learning resources.
- Quizlet - makes simple learning tools that let you study anything.
- QuizUp - A fun way of revising! You can even make your own quiz to test yourself and your friends with.
Time Management and planning
Help keep your exam timetable up to date along with all your other day to day commitments:
- MyStudyLife - It's time to say goodbye to your paper planner. My Study Life is everything your daily planner is and more. Assignments, revision and exams all orgainsed in one place.
- SelfControl - Distracted? SelfControl lets you block your own access to distracting websites, mail servers, or anything else on the internet to help keep you on track.
Health and Wellbeing
Get the right brain food, exercise and headspace to keep you going through studying and exams:
- Sworkit - Workout plans for any level. Start with as little as 10 minutes a day to keep your physical health in check.
- DailyYoga - Daily Yoga encourages you to make yoga part of your everyday routine, no matter what level you are.
The BBC have put together a food survival kit packed with easy recipes to keep you going.
Here's another handy list of brain foods for when you are revising.
Headspace - Short meditation and mindfulness sessions made simple to help keep you focused and calm during exam time.
BoosterBuddy - designed to help teens and young adults improve and manage their mental health on a daily basis.
Websites specifically designed for NCEA students
Free study resources for NCEA, Past NCEA exam papers with answers and study advice.
Highly recommended for NCEA students studying Science
Highly recommended for NCEA students studying English, Maths or Sciences
Highly recommended for NCEA students studying Maths or Sciences