Computer Power Plus
With a history spanning almost 20 years in New Zealand, Computer Power Plus is one of New Zealand's leading providers of IT and professional skills training.
Computer Power Plus has campuses in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. The institution is owned by Whitireia New Zealand Limited and is jointly operated by Whitireia New Zealand and Wellington Institute of Technology (WelTec).
Learn in your way at your pace
Computer Power Plus offers a unique learning environment where students are able to learn at their own pace. CPP qualifications are structured that allows students to logically and systematically follow the prescribed courseware and programme. Qualified and experienced Instructors are always on hand to support students through their study.
This learning style has numerous benefits
- Progress at the pace that best meets your learning and lifestyle requirements.
- You can quickly progress through those topics you find easy or have previous experience in, and dedicate more learning time to those topics you find more challenging.
- You can develop valuable time-management, self-management and problems solving skills that IT employers are looking for from graduates.
- You will gain more flexibility than traditional classroom-style study. If you miss a day of study, you can easily pick up exactly where you were. There is no requirement or time pressure to catch up with the rest of the class.
- You can choose to study in the morning, afternoon or evening, even Saturday morning shifts are available to catch-up on studies
- Allows you to study part-time or full-time; or study and work full-time, or switch these if your circumstances change
There is work at the end of your studies
84% of our eligible graduates are placed in work, and in fact CPP will guarantee that they can place you in related work at the completion of your course.
With a proven track record of working with industry, Computer Power Plus is viewed as a reliable source of graduate talent by a multitude of New Zealand companies. Some of these companies include Vodafone, Fujitsu, Datacom, Dimension Data, MYOB and LANTech.